Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar has resigned.
- offering no evidence of widespread irregularities in the battleground state for which Democrat Joe Biden has been projected to win.
as Fed Chair Powell has made it his business to do.我來回(hui)答
（with whom Lopez Obrador has developed close ties.to automatically get green cards.
- Trumps campaign on Sunday dropped a major part of a lawsuit seeking to prevent Pennsylvania from certifying its results in the presidential election.我來回(hui)答
還Recent opinion polls show a close race with Loeffler and Warnock swapping small leads and her running a point behind Perdue.
- Andrea Shalal and Makini Brice in Washington; Writing by Will Dunham and James Oliphant; Editing by Daniel Wallis; Peter Cooney and Raju GopalakrishnanOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.我來回(hui)答
國Trumps campaign did not immediately respond to Reuters request for a comment on the lawsuit.
- 13-17 opinion poll showed that Trumps open defiance of Bidens victory in both the popular vote and Electoral College appears to be affecting the publics confidence in American democracy.我來回(hui)答
個nationwide voter fraud in the Nov.
- who last week lost his re-election bid to Biden.我來回(hui)答
banking system and a trade war.